Today, we’re even more excited to announce that we’ll be giving away 4 pairs of tickets to the show, which is exactly a week from today.
How to enter
Dinosaur Jr. pretty much ruled the 90’s, and they are also one of the few things that happened in that decade that still has some cred in the 2000’s. In general though, the 90’s were pretty weird.
This contest is inspired by those weird 90’s things, and there are two ways to enter.
- Leave a comment on this post reminding us of something from the 90’s that now seems completely ridiculous. MC Hammer, Hypercolor t-shirts, Umbro’s. Something like that. Entered.
- Include a link to a picture of yourself from the 90’s or e-mail us a picture to contact(at)fayettevilleflyer(dot)com, and that will get you entered two more times. It must be a real picture of you, and if it’s a fake, you suck. Fair warning/rule: You must tell us which comment was yours (if e-mailing) so we can add the photo to that comment and get you entered two more times.
In other words, a comment and a picture will get your name in the running three times, so you are encouraged to do both.
What you’ll win
You’ll get two tickets to the April 17th Dinosaur Jr. show at George’s Majestic Lounge. We have 4 pairs of tickets to give away, so your chances are good.
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
- You may enter this specific contest twice, once with a comment, and the second time with a picture. The picture will get your name entered twice.
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers, George’s Majestic Lounge employees and their immediate family members.
- Contest is open until 5:00pm CST on Wednesday, April 15th, 2009.
Make sure you leave a valid e-mail address when filling out the comment form since that’s how we’ll contact you if you’ve won
- You’ll have to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
Thanks to George’s Majestic Lounge for sponsoring this contest. For more information about this performance and to purchase tickets, visit George’s website or call 479-442-4226.