NOTE: This contest has ended.
It’s Restaurant Week in Fayetteville, and that means deals galore to about 30 dining establishments around town. It also means that we have a stack of gift certificates to give away just burning a hole in my desk over here, so howsabout you guys take some of these off our hands?
Ella’s Restaurant inside Carnall Hall freaked everyone out a few months ago when they became one of the only places in all of Northwest Arkansas to serve Indian food. What started as a Tuesday lunch special went so well that Ella’s began offering the Indian buffet on Saturday too, and kapow, now you can get Indian food in Fayetteville at least two days a week.
If you’re lucky, you can try some of the only Indian food in Fayetteville for free. Here’s how.
What you’ll win: A gift certificate for an Indian buffet for two from Ella’s.
How to enter: Tell us what your favorite Indian food dish is in the comments of this post and you’re entered. If you’ve never even tried Indian food and you have no idea, just say so. We’ll select one winner at random from the comments. Pretty easy, right?
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
1. You may only enter this specific contest once. If you enter this contest more than once you’ll be automatically disqualified.
2. This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers and their immediate family members.
3. Contest is open until 11:59pm CST tonight, August 17th, 2009.
4. Make sure you leave a valid e-mail address when filling out the comment form since that’s how we’ll contact you if you’ve won.
5. You’ll have to provide us with your first and last name, and mailing address if you win. Then, we’ll mail you the gift certificate.
Good luck. For more info on Restaurant Week, visit the Dine in Fayetteville site.