Anyone who’s been to the Fayetteville Farmers’ Market on the square has no-doubt heard the music of Devils Promenade. These guys rock the faces off* of hundreds of sleepy-eyed, local produce shoppers like no other band in town.
*Not really rock. Not literally either.
Tonight will be Devils Promenade’s last show until December. DP’s Adam Posnak and his wife will be in Taiwan as visiting artists at a university over there so check them out for the last time until it’s cold outside at Smoke & Barrel Tavern.
Also tonight is the grand opening celebration of The Lounge at the UARK Bowl on Dickson Street. Free food, free music, free comedy. More on that here.
There’s plenty more, though. DJs (dancing) at Club Fix, jazz at Ella’s and lots of other live music.
Here’s your list, listface:
- Modern Cafe: Bluegrass Jam with Ron Wilbourn
- Arsaga’s on Crossover: Singer/songwriter circle
- Ella’s: Jazz on the Hill
- George’s: Nate Hancock Band
- Greenhouse Grille: Tiffany Christopher
- Gypsy on College: The Leaky Diamond
- Herman’s Ribhouse: Shannon Wurst
- Jose’s: Karaoke
- Mellow Mushroom Pizza: Jovan Arellano
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: The Devil’s Promenade
- Teatro Scarpino: Miles Ralston
- UARK Bowl & Ballroom: The Lounge grand opening
- US Pizza Co: Scott Miller
- Club Fix: DJs Bizar, EQ, Shortfuze