For anyone who’s ever tuned into any classic rock music station anywhere in the country, you are certainly aware of the eight songs they play over and over all day long.
We haven’t seen the set list yet but if Molly Hatchet doesn’t play “Flirtin’ With Disaster,” the Northwest Arkansas Mall’s security team better be ready for a disaster of their own. In other words, keep the bikers happy, Molly.
As for the other BBB-related music options, there are bands playing at the Walton Arts Center and on the two official BBB stages starting at 3pm and lasting most of the evening. See the WAC schedule and the BBB schedule for details.
As always on Thursday night, Opal Fly will be taking over Smoke & Barrel and Pesto Cafe has Kevin Bennoch.
There’s more, though. Right here:
- Wasabi: Parade of Fools
- Foghorn’s on College: Morgan Williams
- Herman’s Ribhouse: Bob Wist
- AMP: Molly Hatchet, Blackfoot
- Arsaga’s on Crossover: Dustin Jones
- George’s: Kory Montgomery, Oreo Blue, Ben Miller Band, Big Bad Bubba
- Smiling Jack’s: Teressa Storch
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Opal Fly & The Swatters
- Soul: Miles Ralston
- Teatro Scarpino: Big Bad Gina
- Pesto Cafe: Kevin Bennoch
- Razor’s Reef Grill & Cantina: Sarah Hughes
- Mellow Mushroom Pizza: Keith Nicholson
- On The Rocks: Pope County Bootleggers
- Walton Arts Center: Sarah Hughes, Mo Brothers, Meagan Whit (Beer Garden)
- Walton Arts Center: Gary & John, Red Ambition, Ben del Shreve, Ben Miller (parking lot)
- Cheers: Maud Crawford
- Randal Tyson Track Center: Foxy, Big Bang Papa