I apologize for the tardiness of the To-do post today. We’ve been tinkering around under the Flyer hood all day and are way behind on content. So it goes.
Through the years, Fayetteville’s Chaz Davis (aka “Bizar“) has been busy with graphic design, DJing, music production and promoting and organizing events. He’s opened for or performed with respected acts like Mixmaster Mike, Treasure Fingers and Cause 4 Concern.
Tonight, Bizar is at Brewski’s on Dickson Street. It’s 21+ and cover-free.
Down the street at UARK Bowl & Ballroom, it’s Songs in the ‘Ville night with Effron White, Joel Shewmake, Shannon Cain and Steve Brooks. More info on Facebook.
But wait. There’s more. Right cheer:
- UARK Bowl & Ballroom: Songs in the ‘Ville (more info)
- On The Rocks: Nate Hancock
- George’s: Robert Earl Keen, Jonathan Singleton & The Grove
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Opal Fly & The Swatters
- Teatro Scarpino: Kahula Gypsy Band
- Pesto Cafe: Kevin Bennoch
- Gullett’s Gourmet: Bob Wist
- Speakeasy: DJ Peaches
- Emelia’s Kitchen: 2nd Annual NWAYP Oktoberfest (more info)
- Brewski’s: DJ Bizar (more info)
- Inn at Carnall Hall: On Your Mark Academy “Dining for a Dream” Benefit (more info)