Tonight is so jam-packed with things to do, it just doesn’t seem fair. Why does Thursday get all the luck lately? I was talking to Tuesday a couple of weeks ago and he was pretty torn up about being so lame. “What am I, the new Monday?” he asked. All I could do was shake my head and pat his back a little. Poor guy.
Where to start? Hmm. How about with First Thursday Fayetteville. This month’s event should be as good as ever. If you want to read all about it, check out our guide.
Speaking of guides, we put together a pretty intense listing of film information for the 540 Film Festival which kicks off tonight at the Town Center on the Square. Behold the Flyer Guide: 540 Film Festival.
As if both of those events aren’t enough to fill the evening, there’s plenty of live music on the calendar for tonight.
Here’s the list:
- George’s: 1 oz. Jig, Opal Fly & The Swatters
- Sound Warehouse: A Good Fight 8 pm
- On The Rocks: Nate Hancock
- Cheers: Jason Greenlaw and The Groove
- Rogue Pizza Co.: Deadbird, Sinking South, Blacktusk
- Pesto Cafe: Sarah Hughes
- Teatro Scarpino: Big Bad Gina
- Walton Arts Center: UA Inspirational Singers 7:30 pm
- Fayetteville Underground: First Thursday
- ddp gallery: First Thursday – Project Feed Local
- Theo’s: Martini Night with DJ Greg
- University of Arkansas Global Campus: 540 Film Fest
- 21st Amendment: Jaden South
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: DJ Robe Flax