Third Eye Blind is still around. No, seriously.
In fact, they’re playing at Barnhill Arena tonight at 7:30 pm and there’s an afterparty featuring the band’s drummer at George’s later in the evening.
If you need more info, try Tuned In.
Teatro Scarpino has The McLeod/Burson Jazz Quartet every Tuesday. It’s Tuesday.
The Fayetteville chapter of Drinking Liberally hangs out every other Tuesday at On The Rocks at 7 pm. Tonight is one of those Tuesdays.
Sometimes there are chess tournaments on Tuesday nights at Smoke & Barrel Tavern. Tonight is one of those times.
In other, non-Tuesday-specific news, there’s a homeless benefit called Neighbor Helping Neighbor at Walker Park at 5:30 pm tonight. There will be a hot meal provided to the homeless and people are encouraged to stop by and donate cold-weather items like jackets, gloves, coats, etc.
Walton Arts Center has University of Arkansas Symphony Orchestra and there’s a Razorback/Louisville basketball game at 6:30 pm on ESPN2.
Here’s the full list:
- On The Rocks: Drinking Liberally 7 pm
- George’s: Third Eye Blind After Party
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Chess Tournament
- Stella Boyle Smith Concert Hall: Emily Lutz Voice Recital 7 pm
- Stella Boyle Smith Concert Hall: Allison Rasche Flute Recital 7:30 pm
- Teatro Scarpino: Live jazz
- Walton Arts Center: University of Arkansas Symphony Orchestra November Concert 7:30 pm
- Barnhill Arena: Third Eye Blind 7:30 pm
- Walker Park: Neighbor Helping Neighbor benefit 5:30 pm (more info)