It’s First Thursday time again. These happen every single month and still manage to sneak up on us here at the Flyer. We’ve been frantically working to get a Flyer Guide ready and it’ll be posted in a few minutes but for now, here’s what else is happening.
Smoke & Barrel Tavern has Pope County Bootleggers. This one will be kicking off a little later so you could actually attend the festivities on the Square and then head over to Dickson Street.
Across town at Soul is Miles Ralston and straight out in the other direction off Wedington at JJ’s is Russ Hutchinson.
And finally, the annual Fayetteville High School Homeless Vigil begins tonight at 5 pm in front of FHS. Student Council members will spend the night outside until they meet their goal of $11,000. Stop by and make a cash donation or drop off some non-perishable food items to help students and their families in need. To make a pledge to the vigil, send an email to Alan Wilbourn, Public Information Officer for Fayetteville Public Schools at [email protected].
Again, more info on First Thursday Fayetteville is coming so stay tuned.
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Pope County Bootleggers
- Cheers: What Army, Truck Stop Hookers
- Fayetteville Town Center: A Dupont White Trash Christmas Preview 6 pm
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Russ Hutchison
- Sound Warehouse: Beans & Cornbread
- Soul: Miles Ralston
- Fayetteville Underground: First Thursday
- ddp gallery: First Thursday
- Stella Boyle Smith Concert Hall: UA Saxophone & Clarinet Ensembles Recital 7 pm
- Teatro Scarpino: Big Bad Gina
- UARK Bowl & Ballroom: Ceramic Cow’s A Dupont White Trash Christmas 7:30 pm
- UA Student Union: A Dupont White Trash Christmas! 7:30 pm
- Good Things Boutique: l : e custom design jewelry show 5 pm