If you’ve been meaning to stop by Opal Fly’s Feel Good Lounge since it opened on New Year’s Eve but haven’t made the time, tonight is likely your last chance.
Candy Lee & The Sweets are set to start the night off at around 7 p.m.
If you like the sports, the Arkansas men take on LSU at 7 p.m. in Baton Rouge. Basketball, that is. The women do the same tomorrow night at 8 p.m. Both games are televised on the SEC Network and FSN, respectively.
- Wednesday, February 24, 2010
- UA Global Campus: Fayetteville in Bloom: Why is it So Special
- Greenhouse Grille: Sarah Hughes (Solo)
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Mo Brothers
- Teatro Scarpino: Snakeyes & The Bug Band
- Opal Fly’s Feel Good Lounge: Elephant Revival / Candy Lee and the Sweets
- Stella Boyle Smith Concert Hall: An Evening of Chamber Music
- George’s: Tony Furtado / Shannon Wurst
- Rogue: Hawkzilla / What Army
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Lucio’s Grown Folks Night