If you left your car parked in the Walton Arts Center lot Monday night, there’s a 99% chance it’s not there anymore. Even if you’re lucky enough to be in the 1% class and it didn’t get towed, it’s most certainly going to be stuck behind a chain link fence for a few days.
Bikes, Babes & Bling officially rolls into town tomorrow, but I’ll bet we start hearing engines sometime this evening.
If you’d like to soak in something a little easier on the ears before all the revving gets underway, the Botanical Garden of the Ozarks presents its first free summer concert series at 7 p.m. You bring a blanket or lawn chair and the Arkansas Winds Community Concert Band will bring the music.
- Wednesday, June 30, 2010
- Powerhouse: Night To Fight: Maude Crawford / The Wranglers
- Greenhouse Grille: Sarah Hughes
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Mo Brothers
- Guido’s Pizza: Josh Hicks / Reese Neal / John Knox
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks: Red, White and Blooms – Arkansas Winds
- Rogue: Friday Maybe Saturday / Terrible Airplane
- Boom Boom Room: Guda / Workhorse
- George’s: Indigenous / Kory Montgomery
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: some guy named robb
- Fix Ultra Lounge: Domewrekka