Wednesday To-do: June 30

If you left your car parked in the Walton Arts Center lot Monday night, there’s a 99% chance it’s not there anymore. Even if you’re lucky enough to be in the 1% class and it didn’t get towed, it’s most certainly going to be stuck behind a chain link fence for a few days.

Bikes, Babes & Bling officially rolls into town tomorrow, but I’ll bet we start hearing engines sometime this evening.

If you’d like to soak in something a little easier on the ears before all the revving gets underway, the Botanical Garden of the Ozarks presents its first free summer concert series at 7 p.m. You bring a blanket or lawn chair and the Arkansas Winds Community Concert Band will bring the music.

If it’s dancing you want, Domewrekka is at FIX. If it’s rock you’re after, locals Friday Maybe Saturday are at Rogue with The Terrible Airplane from Kansas.

Elsewhere, George’s has Indigenous and Kory Montgomery, Smoke & Barrel has some guy named robb, and the Night to Fight fundraiser starts at 5:30 p.m. at Powerhouse.


Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Powerhouse: Night To Fight: Maude Crawford / The Wranglers
Greenhouse Grille: Sarah Hughes
JJ’s Grill n Chill: Mo Brothers
Guido’s Pizza: Josh Hicks / Reese Neal / John Knox
Botanical Garden of the Ozarks: Red, White and Blooms – Arkansas Winds
Rogue: Friday Maybe Saturday / Terrible Airplane
Boom Boom Room: Guda / Workhorse
George’s: Indigenous / Kory Montgomery
Smoke & Barrel Tavern: some guy named robb
Fix Ultra Lounge: Domewrekka