It’s foggy out there right now, but that should clear up pretty soon. According to the weather internet website report for our area, we’re looking at highs in the 70s today.
That’s good, too, because there’s a grand opening celebration for the Frisco Trail connection which was recently completed. The party starts at 5:30 p.m. on the trail just north of Lafayette Street.
We’ll have more on that later.
As for the rest of the evening, there’s a handful of things to choose from.
Shout Lulu’s Paul McGowen plays at Greenhouse Grille this evening at around 6 p.m. If you’re unfamiliar, I’ve got
two three words for you: Get familiar, man.
It’s night #2 of The Color Purple at the Walton Arts Center, and just up the street at U.S. Pizza, Effron White is set to play some tunes with Richard Hartrick on fiddle and mandolin. FYI, Effron plays with Carl Jackson tomorrow night at Songs in the ‘Ville.
I could go on, but I need some coffee. Here’s the…
- Frisco Trail: Ribbon cutting celebration
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks: Little Sprouts: The Great Pumpkin Hunt!
- Ozark Natural Foods: Green Ribbon Cutting at the Co-op
- UA Campus: UA Homecoming Blood Drive
- Greenhouse Grille: Paul McGowen
- Emelia’s Kitchen: Octobrewfest Beer Tasting
- US Pizza Co: Effron White w/ Richard Hartrick
- Arsaga’s on Crossover: Singer songwriter circle
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Emily Knight
- Jose’s: Karaoke
- Walton Arts Center: The Color Purple
- Stella Boyle Smith Concert Hall: UA Trumpet – Studio Recital
- UA Campus: One Book One Community: Author Rebecca Skloot Lecture
- ROTC Grill: F.O.S. Project
- Civil Service Commission Trial: City Hall, Room 219 – 8:30 a.m.
- Fourth Judicial District Drug Task Force: Police Department, EOC Room – 1:30 p.m.
- Washington County Regional Ambulance Authority: 645 S. School Ave. – 5:00 p.m.