If you made it out to see Snoop Dogg last night, but weren’t fortunate enough to hang out backstage with Snoop and (Who got a scantron for) Ryan Mallett, there’s still a chance to get into a couple of crazy rad parties tonight.
Your first choice is the Mayor’s Town Hall Meeting at the Fayetteville Boys & Girls Club. It might not be crazy (or necessarily rad), but you definitely won’t have to worry about getting turned away at the door if you’re not a woman or a quarterback.
Also tonight, there’s a book discussion at 7 p.m. in the Fayetteville Public Library that might be rad (but probably not crazy). In anticipation of the Dalai Lama’s appearance at the UA on May 11, 2011, the university is presenting a Dalai Lama film and book series which lasts through April of next year. Tonight’s discussion is about The Art of Happiness (book).
There’s more tonight, too.
- UA Vol Walker Hall: Lecture: Gregg Pasquarelli, “Out of Practice”
- Whole Earth Organic Lounge: West African Drum and Dance Class in Fayetteville with Angelo
- UA Student Union: One Book One Community Book Series: “Miss Evers’ Boys”
- Fayetteville Public Library: The Dalai Lama Film and Book Series-The Art of Happiness
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Michael Shaw
- Pesto Cafe: Darren Ray
- Stella Boyle Smith Concert Hall: Joseph Ralston – Guitar Recital
- West End: Jon C Shorter