It’s been a busy traffic week here at the Flyer.
On Monday, the entire state of Arkansas stopped by the to-do post to click the link to the photo of Ryan Mallett hanging out with Snoop Dogg.
On Tuesday, the ratio of comments to page views way off on our latest giveaway. Maybe there are a lot of closet John Hughes fans? Or maybe folks just wanna step back in time by reading the entries?
Yesterday saw an influx of readers who must’ve just found out about Mayor Jordan’s artery blockage. Later in the day, they battled with the TCBY fans for the number one spot when reading about the mayor’s good fortune.
What will today bring?
Listed below are 11 choices for Thursday entertainment including Ben Rector and Drew Holcomb at George’s, a Tom Waits tribute show at Smoke & Barrel (courtesy of Jeff Kearney), and Dubstep Thursdays at Speakeasy.
There’s more, too. As always, if we’ve left something out, just leave a comment and we’ll add it.
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Jeff Kearney as Tom Waits
- ROTC Grill: Libertad a Colores Art Show Reception
- Ozark Natural Foods: Make Your Own Natural Cleaning Products
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Russ Hutchinson
- Lewis & Clark Outfitters: Adventure Race Navigation Workshop
- Arts Live Theatre: Night of the Living Dead
- George’s Majestic Lounge: Ben Rector & Drew Holcomb
- Stella Boyle Smith Concert Hall: Guest Artists Recital, Samuel Cook – Tenor
- UA Campus: Urinetown: The Musical
- Whole Earth Organic Lounge: Jazz – Andrew Sieff Fusion Group
- Speakeasy: Dubstep Thursdays