Tonight belongs to Art Amiss. The group’s thirteenth major event will include another round of visual art, music, literature and fashion. But wait, there’s a bonus. Say that out loud. Ba-oh-nuss.
What’s the bonus? The first 200 people through the door will make off with a free CD of great local bands, as well as the latest issue of the Art Amiss literary magazine.
Not bad. Say that out loud, too, like this –> Not. Bodd.
The party starts at 7 p.m. at the Dickson Theater and the cover charge is $7. The after party is at Smoke & Barrel. Do it. Or don’t do it. But definitely do it.
Not into Art Amiss? OK, fine. You’ve got a few choices.
You could a) go back in time and not forget to buy Merle Haggard tickets (it’s sold out) or b) choose something off this nice, shiny list of options put together by yours truly.
- Greenhouse Grille: Fork & Knife
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Mo Brothers
- Dickson Theater: Art Amiss 13
- Whole Earth Organic Lounge: Harmonia CD Release Party
- UA Student Union: UA Jazz Ensemble Concert
- Walton Arts Center: Merle Haggard
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Art Amiss After Party
- Fix: FIX Wednesdays with Havok of NWA Dubstep
- Rogue Pizza Co.: The Fat / Rough Draftz
- Maxine’s: The Shades
Fayetteville Public Meetings
- Subdivision Committee: City Hall, Room 326 – 9:00 a.m.
- Bid Opening: Bid 10-68, Manure Conveyor: City Hall, Room 326 – 2:00 p.m.
- Board of Health: City Hall, Room 326 – 3:30 p.m.
- Tree and Landscape Advisory Committee: City Hall, Room 111 – 4:00 p.m.
- Active Transportation Advisory Committee: City Hall, Room 326 – 5:30 p.m.