After spending four hours in city hall last night, I think it’s safe to say that my plans for the evening involve a couch, a television, and likely an adult beverage or two.
I say that partially because I’m tired, partially because I am a Razorback basketball fan (ESPN2, 6 p.m.), and partially because I need a break from the words “paid parking” for a night or two. Basketball, please.
For the rest of you, there are plenty of choices for fun.
For starters, the bloodmobile is on the Fayetteville square from 9 a.m. until around 2 p.m. That sounds like fun right? Giving blood? The last time I gave blood, I got a free chicken sandwich. Try your luck!
You could pretend bowl at Smoke & Barrel, sing karaoke at Maxine’s, learn about fracking at the Fayetteville Public Library, dance at FIX or rock out at Drifters.
Choose wisely. See you tomorrow night.
Arts & Entertainment
- Fayetteville Square: Blood Drive on the Square
- Fayetteville Public Library: Discussion on Fayetteville Shale Play
- Drifters: Eyehategod / Zoroaster / Phobia, Story of the Eye / The Arrowhead Project
- Greenhouse Grille: Shawn Porter
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Justin Leflar
- Common Grounds: Sarah Hughes
- Whole Earth Organic Lounge: Fayetteville’s Got Talent Open Mic
- Maxine’s: Karaoke
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Wii Bowling
- Fix: HAMMERHEART (NWA Dubstep)
- UA Basketball – Men: vs. Seton Hall – Louisville, KY – 6:00 p.m. – ESPN2