From the looks of the new signs on the tiny building at 1301 N. Garland Avenue next to Sunrise Cafe, it appears a new restaurant is on the way.
The place will be called Munchies and according to the marquee, we should be able to munch there sometime soon.
The staff at Sunrise Cafe told us they heard the menu will include pizza and sub sandwiches, but that’s all we could dig up for now. Until we know more, we can only hope the video game theme suggested by the signs will somehow translate to the interior.
Bonus points to the first person who can name the last three businesses in that location.
The calendar list is pretty short for this evening, but does include another event in The Dalai Lama Film and Book Series at 7 p.m. in the Fayetteville Public Library. Tonight’s discussion will feature the book, Ethics for the New Millennium. The event will be repeated tomorrow night on the UA campus in case you can’t make it out tonight.
- Arts Live Theatre: Arts Live Theatre Spring Classes
- Pauline Whitaker Animal Science Center: Free Beekeeping Class
- Fayetteville Public Library: Dalai Lama Series – book discussion
- Pesto Cafe: Darren Ray
- The Perk: Open acoustic jam
- Mojo’s Pints & Pies: The Phosphenes
* Meetings scheduled to be televised by the Fayetteville Government Channel are indicated with an asterisk