If you’re celebrating Valentine’s Day this year, we hope you remembered to mention it to your sweetheart this morning. If not, you’d better get on that fast.
We made sure to blow a big kiss at the historic county courthouse building on our way to work. Unfortunately, it’s still playing hard to get with us as there was literally no response at all. Not even a casual flag wave.
Is it weird to love a building? Don’t answer that.
Today’s list is short, but it’s Monday so that’s how it goes. Enjoy the day.
- Fayetteville Public Library: Book Talk Book Club
- Greenhouse Grille: Beth Stockdell – Valentine’s Day Dinner
- GoodFolk: Concert for Lovers (sold out)
- Pesto Cafe: Darren Ray
- The Perk: Open acoustic jam
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Jones & Leah
- City Hall: Firemen’s Pension Special Meeting * – 3:00 p.m.
- City Hall: Board of Adjustments * – 3:45 p.m.
- City Hall: Master Street Plan Meeting – 4:00 p.m.
- City Hall: City Council Tour – 4:30 p.m.
- City Hall: Planning Commission * – 5:30 p.m.
* Meetings scheduled to be televised by the Fayetteville Government Channel are indicated with an asterisk