A group that has been performing for over 500 years, the Vienna Boys Choir, will be in Fayetteville tonight at the Walton Arts Center. These days, the choir performs around 300 concerts each year in front of nearly half a million people all over the world.
According to a news release, the choir is set to perform a repertoire that includes everything from medieval to contemporary and experimental music.
Also tonight, the second screening of this month’s The Dalai Lama Film and Book Series film, “The Sun Behind the Clouds,” is set for 7 p.m. in the UA Student Union.
There are a few more choices for fun tonight. For your convenience we’ve placed them approximately 80 pixels below this sentence.
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Maud Crawford
- Stella Boyle Smith Concert Hall: Lyrique Quintette Concert
- Teatro Scarpino: Live jazz
- Walton Arts Center: Vienna Boys Choir
- Salty Dog: Acoustic jam
- UA Student Union: The Dalai Lama Film and Book Series
- Mt. Sequoyah: Emily Kaitz
* Meetings scheduled to be televised by the Fayetteville Government Channel are indicated with an asterisk