Emmy Award-winners Larry Foley and Dale Carpenter will unveil their new documentary film, Bridge to War Eagle tonight at 7 p.m. at the Fayetteville Public Library.
The 30-minute film features “a collection of poignant stories framed by the old steel bridge and iconic grist mill on War Eagle Creek in the Ozark Hills,” and for those who can’t make it tonight, there are two more screenings planned over the next few weeks. Or, you could purchase the DVD today.
What else? This else:
- Little Bread Co.: Little Bread Company bowl sale
- Mellow Mushroom Pizza: Fayetteville Chamber Young Professionals Night Out
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Mike & Grady
- Spring Creek Centre: Goddess Festival
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks: He Who Plants Daylilies, Plants Happiness
- Pesto Cafe: Sarah Hughes
- Stella Boyle Smith Concert Hall: Brandon Hults – Conducting Recital
- Mojo’s Pints & Pies: The Odds
- UARK Ballroom: Arts Live Theatre presents Oliver Twist
- C.A.T. TV: Arkansas Arts Alliance March Meeting
- Fayetteville Public Library: Bridge to War Eagle – screening
- Rogue Pizza Co.: Bruce Walker memorial show
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Scott Leeper
- George’s Majestic Lounge: Stoney LaRue / Matt Stell
- Women’s Basketball: Arkansas vs. SIU Edwardsville – Fayetteville – 7:00 p.m.
- City Hall: FFEAC Inclusion Group – 12:00 p.m.
- Drake Field: Airport Board * – 1:30 p.m.
- City Hall: Planning Agenda Session and Tour * – 4:00 p.m.
- City Hall: Street Committee * – 4:30 p.m.
- City Hall: Environmental Action Committee * – 6:00 p.m.
- City Hall: Historic District Commission Special Meeting * – 5:30 p.m.
- Public library: Partners for Better Housing – 6:00 p.m.
* Meetings scheduled to be televised by the Fayetteville Government Channel are indicated with an asterisk