The sun is finally shining in Fayetteville and with it comes a full list of choices for evening fun. How about that?
There’s a free show on the UA campus tonight at the Greek Theater. Indianapolis-based indie rockers Margot and the Nuclear So-and-So’s will headline and locals Rough Draftz will open. We’ve heard that the “doors” open at 8 p.m., and that the music begins at 9 p.m. Trouble is, we don’t remember there being any doors at the Greek Theater. We shall see.
No music for you? No biggie. There’s more happening tonight including opening night of Les Miserables at Walton Arts Center, an Ozark Poetry Slam at Rogue, and a possible debate over the proposed smoking ban at the City Council meeting inside City Hall.
The full list
- Stella Boyle Smith Concert Hall: Soprano Recital / Guitar Recital
- Common Grounds: Bi-Monthly Stitch & Bitch
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Jamie Wolfe
- Walton Arts Center: Les Miserables
- Mojo’s Pints & Pies: Blues night jam
- Rogue Pizza Co.: Ozark Poetry New Sh*t Slam w/ Lacy Morris
- Mt. Sequoyah: Reese Neal
- Teatro Scarpino: Live jazz
- Jose’s: Earl & Them
- UA Greek Theater: Margot and the Nuclear So and So’s
- George’s Majestic Lounge: Puddle of Mudd / Taddy Porter
* Meetings scheduled to be televised by the Fayetteville Government Channel are indicated with an asterisk