Whether you attended the actual festival or not, you might be sick of Wakarusa by now. With our daily schedule posts, photo galleries, tweets, and Instagram updates, you may have had enough coverage to last you through the year.
If so, skip to the list. If not, here we go.
Three Wakarusa bands are still in the area and will be playing a free show at George’s tonight. Jay Nash, Spiritual Rez, and Mountain Standard Time are set to perform at 8 p.m., 9:45 p.m., and 11:30 p.m., respectively.
Get your final Waka fill. Or stay at home. Your choice.
Not interested in music? Want to see some city officials answer questions and respond to complaints? There’s a free
app event for that. It’s called ‘Town Hall Meeting‘ and it starts at 7 p.m. inside St. James Missionary Baptist Church at the corner of North Street and Leverett Avenue.
Happy new week.
- Pesto Cafe: Darren Ray
- The Perk: Open acoustic jam
- Herman’s Ribhouse: Scott Miller
- Mojo’s Pints & Pies: Sarah Hughes
- George’s Majestic Lounge: Jay Nash Band / Spiritual Rez / Mountain Standard Time
- JJ’s Grill: Chris Henderson
- City Hall, Mayor’s Office: City Council Tour – Westside Wastewater Treatment Plant – 4:30 p.m.
- City Hall, Room 111: Parks and Recreation Advisory Board * – 5:30 p.m.
- St. James Missionary Baptist Church: Town Hall Meeting – 7:00 p.m.
* Meetings scheduled to be televised by the Fayetteville Government Channel are indicated with an asterisk