It’s going to be a hot, quiet week in Fayetteville. Temperatures are set to hover around the low 90s, both the UA and public school systems are in summer mode, and the few bikers that came to town over the weekend are long gone.
Personally, we prefer it when Fayetteville is a little more active, especially when trying to produce a daily to-do post, but we guess the quiet is OK sometimes.
There are a few choices for Monday night fun on the calendar this week.
It’s mostly live music to pick from, but if you’re into city government, there are some choices there, too.
- Stella Boyle Smith Concert Hall: Amber Cooper – Clarinet recital
- The Perk: Open acoustic jam
- Pesto Cafe: Darren Ray
- Mojo’s Pints & Pies: Teddy Sablon
- JJ’s Grill: Lyal Strickland
- Town Center: A&P Commission Meeting as a Committee the Whole * (requests) – 12:00 p.m.
- Town Center: Advertising and Promotion Commission * (agenda) – 2:00 p.m.
- City Hall, Room 111: Board of Adjustments * – 3:45 p.m.
- City Hall, Room 219: Planning Commission * – 5:30 p.m.
- City Hall, Room 111: Animal Services Advisory Board * – 6:00 p.m.
* Meetings scheduled to be televised by the Fayetteville Government Channel are indicated with an asterisk