It’s June 21, which means two things. For starters, today is the first day of summer and the longest day of the year. We hope you got some sleep last night.
But also, today is International T-Shirt Day. Awesome.
It’s only the fourth year this “day” has been in existence, and it’s sponsored by a t-shirt printing company, so what we’re most likely looking at here is a marketing campaign to sell t-shirts. But hey, there are some perks. And we are jumping on this things like it’s a miniature trampoline next to a swimming pool full of chocolate milkshakes.
Exactly what are the perks? Our t-shirt fulfillment company, Spreadshirt (who is the sponsor of International T-Shirt Day), is offering free shipping on all t-shirt orders today.
So we figured it was a perfect time to add a few Fayetteville Flyer t-shirt designs to our online shop. We even added a Flyer throwback design featuring none other than the original Unihog that once flew proudly atop our website. 2007 represent.
The math: Free shipping + new Flyer shirts = Perks.
How to get free shipping
Just use the coupon code T-DAY2011 when placing an order on our shop and the shipping cost will be replaced with a big, fat zero.
Where to order
Head over to fayettevilleflyer.spreadshirt.com and start clicking away.
There’s a little more to choose from tonight than usual for a Tuesday. All sorts of things, too. A mountain bike ride around Lake Fayetteville starting at Lewis & Clark, films at the Fayetteville Public Library, and live music at various locations around town.
Happy summer, Fayetteville.
- Fayetteville Square: Farmers’ Market
- Stella Boyle Smith Concert Hall: John Harrison Opera Foundation – DVD Screening
- Fayetteville Public Library: International Film Fest
- Lewis & Clark Outfitters: Mountain Bike Ride
- JJ’s Grill: Barett Baber
- Jose’s: Traveling Wheelbearings
- Common Grounds: Open Mic Night
- Rogue Pizza Co.: Karaoke
- George’s Majestic Lounge: NWA Dubstep
* Meetings scheduled to be televised by the Fayetteville Government Channel are indicated with an asterisk