A meeting of the Fayetteville City Council is set for 6 p.m. Oct. 4 in room 219 of the City Administration Building located at 113 West Mountain Street in Fayetteville.
There are eight consent items on tonight’s agenda including a few bid awards, an update to the Fayetteville Police Department’s policies, and a resolution to approve a real estate conveyance agreement with Washington Regional Medical Center.
Two items make up the unfinished business section of tonight’s agenda including an ordinance rezoning nearly 29 acres of property at 2013 East Mission Boulevard (Ruskin Heights) and approval of revisions to Fayetteville’s ward boundaries.
For maps of the proposed new ward lines, see our Sept. 8 story, Council considering revised Fayetteville ward boundaries.
The following eight items make up the new business agenda for tonight.
- Arkansas State Highway (Crossover Road): A resolution authorizing payment of $1.3 million to the Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department as the city’s portion of construction costs associated with the widening of State Highway 265 (Crossover Road) from Mission Boulevard to Joyce Street, with a $200,000 contingency.
- RZN 11-3892 (Fayette Junction Master Plan): An ordinance rezoning approximately 225 acres of property located within the Fayette Junction Master Plan area.
- RZN 11-3916 (Holcomb Heights PZD/TTO LLC: An ordinance rezoning 19.24 acres of property at the southwest corner of Salem and Weir Road from R-PZD (Residential Planned Zoning District), to RSF-8 (Residential Single-Family, 8 units per acre).
- ADM 11-3943 Belclaire Subdivision-Amendment to Bill of Assurance): An ordinance to amend Section 3 of Ordinance No. 4605 to amend the Bill of Assurance to reduce the minimum house size from 2,400 square feet to 2,000 square feet.
- ADM 11-3948 (Oakland Courts Right-of-Way Dedication): A resolution to approve a lesser right-of-way dedication than required by the Master Street Plan for property located on Storer Avenue between North Street and Hazel Street.
- Amend XXI Rules of Conduct for all Fayetteville Boards, Commissions and Committees: An ordinance updating the eligibility and attendance requirements for those serving on boards, commissions and committees.
- 2011 Millage Levy: An ordinance levying a tax on the real and personal property within the city limits for the year 2011 fixing the rate thereof at 1.3 mills for General Fund operations, 0.4 mills for the Firemen’s Pension and Relief Fund, 0.4 mills for the Policemen’s Pension and Relief Fund and 1 mill for the Fayetteville Public Library; and certifying the same to the County Clerk of Washington County, Arkansas.