A meeting of the Fayetteville City Council is set for 6 p.m. Nov. 15 in room 219 of City Hall, 113 West Mountain Street.
Below is a brief overview of what to expect at tonight’s meeting.
There are seven consent items on tonight’s agenda including approving changes to Fayetteville Police Department policies, approving a lease with Prism Education Center for property located at 2190 South Razorback Road, and the acceptance of a donation from Jimmy and Jeanie Hill of a public bench in Wilson Park.
Two items make up the unfinished business section of tonight’s agenda including an ordinance authorizing the issuance and sale of up to $6,500,000 in Parking Revenue Improvement Bonds to finance a parking deck in the Dickson Street area. This item was left on the first reading on Nov. 1.
Also in unfinished business is an ordnance to enact a Sales Tax Capital Fund which was left on the second reading on Nov. 1.
The following eight items make up the new business agenda for tonight.
- Amend Chapter 178 (ADM 11-3932 UDC Chapter 178 Outdoor Vendors): An ordinance to make changes to city code regarding sidewalk vendors and to clarify cart requirements.
- CH2M Hill Engineers, Inc. Amendment No. 2 (also): A resolution approving contract Amendment No. 2 with CH2M Hill Engineers, Inc. in the amount of $6,656,934 for operation, maintenance, management and engineering services for city wastewater treatment facilities and systems, and approving a $70,000 contract contingency.
- AT&T Arkansas Plexar Telephone Line Services: An ordinance waiving competitive bidding and approving a contract with AT&T Arkansas in the amount of $91,200 for Plexar Telephone line services.
- AT&T Arkansas Managed Internet Services: An ordinance waiving competitive bidding and approving a contract with AT&T Arkansas in the amount of $22,548 for managed internet services.
- Ambulance Services Interlocal Agreement: A resolution approving an amendment to the Interlocal Agreement for Ambulance Services.
- Community Access Television, Inc.: A resolution to renew with slight modifications the second year of the contract with Community Access Television, Inc. in the amount of $93,000 to operate the Public Access Channel throughout 2012.
- 2012 Annual Budget and Work Program (also): A resolution adopting the 2012 Annual Budget and Work Program.
- ADM 11-3782 Cottage House Development (also): An ordinance to enact a Cottage Housing Development section into the city code and to amend Chapter 161 Zoning District to authorize Cottage Housing Developments as a right in multi-family residential districts and as a conditional use in single family residential districts.