After a 29-16 win over Kansas State in the AT&T Cotton Bowl Classic on Friday night, the Arkansas football team tied a school record of 11 wins in one season. The Hogs’ only two losses were to No. 1 LSU and No. 2 Alabama, who are set to play for the BCS national championship on Jan. 9.
Recap: Arkansas wins Cotton Bowl over Kansas St. – UA Athletics
The victory also gives the Razorbacks two bowl wins in the last three seasons, marking the third time in school history Arkansas has won two bowl games in a three-year span.
- Senior Playmakers Celebrate Cotton Bowl Victory, Program Transformation – ArkansasSports360
- Arkansas wins with defensive speed – The Slophouse
- Razorbacks capture 11th win in Cotton Bowl victory – Arkansas News
- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly — Kansas State – RazorBloggers
- Arkansas matches school-record 11 wins with victory in Cotton Bowl – ESPN/AP
- Wildcats can’t pull out win in Cotton Bowl – Kansas City Star
- Kansas St. smothered – HutchNews
Joe Adams Punt Return in the Cotton Bowl
Arkansas receiver Joe Adams tied the SEC record with his fourth punt return resulting in a touchdown this season.