5-day Weather Forecast
[forecast location=”72701″ caption=”” measurement=’F’ todaylabel=”Today” datelabel=”%%weekday%%” highlow=’%%high%%° / %%low%%°’ numdays=”5″ iconset=”Incredible” class=”css_table_class” cache=”true” width=”100%”]
Be careful when driving this morning. Thick fog has reduced visibility all over town, leading to a dense fog advisory for Carroll, Madison and Washington counties. The National Weather Service said the advisory was in effect through 11 a.m. Wednesday.
Fayetteville street crews are adding the finishing touches to a bus pull-off area along the north side of Center Street between West Avenue and School Avenue.
Jose’s on Dickson is closed for HVAC and plumbing repairs. As of Tuesday afternoon, the timeline for reopening the well-known establishment was uncertain.
The University of Arkansas football team finished No. 5 in both the final Associated Press Top 25 and USA Today Top 25 Coaches’ Poll, marking the program’s first top-five finish since 1977.
*Send us your local birthday shout-outs.
Others: Country singer Naomi Judd is 66, guitarist Vicki Peterson (The Bangles) is 54, singer Mary J. Blige is 41, musician Tom Rowlands (The Chemical Brothers) is 41, and actress Amanda Peet is 40.
- Fayetteville Public Library: Get Your Geek On: Internet Secrets Exposed
- Legacy Blues Lounge: Ben Harris
- JJ’s Grill: Tim Meitzen
- Greenhouse Grille: Chooch
- Stella Boyle Smith Concert Hall: Opera Fayetteville: Little Women by Mark Adamo
- Walton Arts Center: Blue Man Group
- Tanglewood Branch Beer Co.: Old Time Fiddle Jam
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Wii Bowling
- Fix Ultralounge: Phodamentals
Wednesday Public Meetings
|10:00 a.m.||Pre-Bid Meeting: Bid 12-16, Elkins Outfall – Gravity Sewer Improvements||City Hall, Room 111|
|1:15 p.m.||FPL Board of Trustees special meeting||Public Library|
|3:30 p.m.||City Hall, Room 326|
|4:00 p.m.||Urban Forestry Advisory Board *||City Hall, Room 111|
|5:30 p.m.||Active Transportation Advisory Committee *||City Hall, Room 326|
» View all of this week’s public meetings
* Meetings scheduled to be televised by the Fayetteville Government Channel