Walt Beazley, UA Athletics
Despite playing without their two leading scorers, the Alabama Crimson Tide overcame an early deficit and went on a late first-half run to eventually defeat the Arkansas Razorbacks 79-68 at Bud Walton Arena Thursday night.
Recap: Men’s basketball upended by Alabama – UA Athletics
Arkansas led by 12 points early on, but a surge by the Crimson Tide at the end of the first half and beginning of the second half proved too much for the Razorbacks to overcome.
- Full-Court Press – ArkansasSports360
- Postgame: Alabama 79, Arkansas 68 – The Slophouse
- Shoddy Defense Continues – Arkansas Traveler
- Alabama 79, Arkansas 68 – AP/ESPN
- Tide erases early deficit for big road win – Tuscaloosa News
Feb. 25 – at Auburn
Feb. 28 – Ole Miss
March 3 – at Mississippi State