5-day Weather Forecast
City Council members on Tuesday approved ballot language for a Nov. 12 special election to decide whether taxpayer money is used to help fund Walton Arts Center renovations and a planned regional park in southwest Fayetteville.
Our latest restaurant news post includes information on nine local restaurants that are set to soon open or close in Fayetteville.
Fayetteville police arrested a man who they say stabbed another man multiple times in the stomach on Saturday.
Bill Lyle, executive chef at Ella’s restaurant and a member of the Fayetteville Advertising and Promotion Commission, has been tapped to become the new executive chef at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville. The move means he must resign from his position on the commission. State law requires A&P commissioners to live and work in Fayetteville.
- 7 a.m. Fayetteville Square: Farmers’ Market
- 6 p.m. JJ’s Grill: Mo Brothers
- 7 p.m. Foghorn’s: Eli Amey
- 7 p.m. Jose’s: Joe Giles and the Homewreckers
- 7 p.m. Gulley Park: The Uncrowned Kings
- 7 p.m. Arts Live Theatre: Ascension Day
- 8 p.m. Kingfish: Voxana
- 8 p.m. UARK Bowl: Comedy open mic
- 8 p.m. Mojo’s Pints & Pies: Matt Smith
- 8 p.m. Powerhouse Seafood: Leah & the Mojo Doctors
- 9 p.m. George’s Majestic Lounge: Hellbeast / Terminus / Enter The Dojo
- 9 p.m. Smoke & Barrel Tavern: DJ EJ
|12 p.m.||Fayetteville Forward Inclusion Action Group||City Hall, Room 111|
|1:30 p.m.||Airport Board *||Executive Airport|
|4:30 p.m.||Planning Agenda Session and Tour *||City Hall, Room 111|
|5:30 p.m.||Historic District Commission *||City Hall, Room 326|
» Add birthdays
Others: Actress Nita Talbot is 83, country singer Mel Tillis is 81, actor Dustin Hoffman is 76, guitarist The Edge of U2 is 52, drummer Rikki Rockett of Poison is 52, rapper Kool Moe Dee is 51, singer Scott Stapp of Creed is 40, guitarist Tom Linton of Jimmy Eat World is 38, singer J.C. Chasez of ‘N Sync is 37.