Third Eye Blind / Courtesy
Tickets to five upcoming Walmart AMP concerts will be on sale for $20 this week.
The discounts are part of Live Nation’s “Kickoff to Summer Ticket Promotion,” which includes $20 tickets to over 1,000 shows across the country.
Concerts at the Walmart AMP included in the $20 ticket offer are:
- Kidz Bop on May 21 ($5 savings)
- Train with OAR and Natasha Bedingfield on May 22 ($10 savings)
- Third Eye Blind with Silversun Pickups and Ocean Park Standoff on July 12 ($10.95 savings)
- Straight No Chaser and Post Modern Jukebox on Aug. 6 ($19.95 savings)
- Sublime with Rome on Sept. 19 ($9.50 savings)
The promotion is for lawn seats only and is available through Tuesday, May 9. Tickets can be purchased in person at the Walton Arts Center box office, by calling 479-443-5600 or by visiting www.amptickets.com.
Other nearby concerts include New Kids on the Block with Paula Abdul and Boyz II Men on May 24 at BOK Center in Tulsa, and Maxwell on June 1 at Verizon Arena in North Little Rock.