The incredibly talented musicians from Classic Albums live are coming back to town next week, and this time, they’re doing Fleetwood Mac’s Rumors cover-to-cover live, on stage.
Classic Albums Live: Rumors is set for 8 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 2 at Walton Arts Center.
The band has been in town a handful of times of the years, performing albums like Led Zeppelin II and The Beatle’s Abbey Road, and their ability to perfectly reproduce the records has blown audiences away.
From the description of the show:
Back by popular demand, Classic Albums Live returns to perform your favorite rock albums live – note for note, cut for cut….Now, hear them perform one of the most popular and critically acclaimed albums of the 1970s – Fleetwood Mac’s 1977 Grammy® Album of the Year, Rumours, featuring “Go Your Own Way,” “You Make Loving Fun,” “Never Going Back Again” and many more. With skilled vocalists and musicians who honor these works with no gimmicks, no make-up or other illusions, this is more than a tribute show – it’s the music played live exactly as it was recorded.
Tickets to the show are $23-36, on sale here.
Of course, you won’t have to worry about that if you’re the winner of our giveaway. Good luck!
How to enter
What’s your favorite song from Rumors? Leave a comment letting us know, and you’re entered.
What you’ll win
One winner will win two tickets to see Classic Albums Live: Rumors, Feb. 2 at Walton Arts Center.
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
- Contest is open until noon p.m. on Monday, Jan. 29
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers, Walton Arts Center employees, and their immediate family members.
- You may only enter this specific contest once.
- Once notified via email, the winner will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize.
- You’ll need to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
Thanks to the Walton Arts Center for sponsoring this contest. For more information about this performance or to purchase tickets, visit waltonartscenter.com.