Weezer / Courtesy photo
Tickets to 13 upcoming Walmart AMP concerts will be on sale for $20 this week.
The discounts are part of Live Nation’s celebration of “National Concert Week” which includes $20 tickets to over 1,000 shows across the country.
Concerts at the Walmart AMP included in offer are:
- Jim Gaffigan on June 2 ($10 savings)
- The Adventures of Kesha and Macklemore on June 25 ($16 savings)
- Chicago / REO Speedwagon on June 26 ($16.50 savings)
- Thirty Seconds to Mars on July 8 ($9.50 savings)
- Halsey on July 20 ($10 savings)
- Niall Horan on July 21 ($9.50 savings)
- Kidz Bop Live on July 22 ($5 savings)
- Pentatonix on July 25 ($15 savings)
- Weezer / Pixies on July 29 ($14.50 savings)
- Coheed and Cambria / Taking Back Sunday on July 31 ($9.50 savings)
- Charlie Puth on Aug. 26 ($12 savings)
- 5 Seconds of Summer on Sept. 26 ($9.50 savings)
- NEEDTOBREATHE on Sept. 27 ($10 savings)
The promotion is available through Tuesday, May 8. Tickets can be purchased in person at the Walton Arts Center box office, by calling 479-443-5600 or by visiting www.amptickets.com.
Other nearby concerts include Def Leppard and Kevin Hart at BOK Center in Tulsa, as well as Shania Twain, Godsmack, Willie Nelson and Fall Out Boy at Verizon Arena in North Little Rock.