School of Rock / Courtesy
Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Broadway and West End hit School of Rock is coming to town next week, and we’ve got a pair of tickets to give away to the show.
The show, which features music from the 2003 film of the same name, follows Dewey Finn, a failed rock-star-wannabe who decides to earn a few extra bucks by picking up some substitute teaching shifts at a local prep school. While there, he teaches the students his rock and roll ways, and forms a band with the kids.
The show features a talented cast of child actors that can sing, act, and rock.
Tickets start at $38, on sale at waltonartscenter.org.
You could also just win a pair of opening night tickets below. Good luck.
How to enter
It’s homecoming weekend in Fayetteville, so tell us. Where do you consider home to be? Tell us in the comments below this post, and you’re entered.
What you’ll win
One (1) winner chosen at random will win two (2) tickets to see the School of Rock, Oct. 23 at the Walton Arts Center
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
- Contest is open until noon on Monday, Oct. 23.
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers, Walton Arts Center employees, and their immediate family members.
- You may only enter this specific contest once.
- Once notified via a comment on this post, the winner will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize. Check in on Monday to see if you’ve won.
- You’ll need to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
For more information about this performance or to purchase tickets, visit waltonartscenter.org..