Photo: cknisley44, CC 2.0
Let’s be real, y’all. Not everyone wants to cook on Thanksgiving Day.
For some of us, we have no idea how one would begin to cook a whole turkey, and we don’t really want to know. Others of us are intimidated by the thought of making stuffing. Some of us just don’t have room in our houses for all those (crazy?) family members.
Whatever the reason, we know there are those of you who are looking for a place to dine out on Turkey Day this year, so we’ve have compiled a list of places that are planning to be open on Thanksgiving Day.
Some of them will be serving Thanksgiving dinner, and some of them are serving waffles, and some of them will be serving Art’s Place burgers.
Feel free to let us know about others you may know about in the comments, and we’ll add them to the list.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
Restaurants open on Thanksgiving Day in Fayetteville
– Emelia’s Kitchen will serve Thanksgiving dinner from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Cost is $35 per person, or $15 for children under 12. Kids under 5 eat free. Reservations are recommended.
– Ella’s at the Inn at Carnall Hall will serve Thanksgiving dinner from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Cost is $45 for adults, $22.50 for children, and kids 6 and under eat free. Reservations are recommended.
– 6494 Bistro inside The Chancellor Hotel will be open from 5- 10 p.m. for dinner.
– Arts Place will be open from around 10 a.m. until around 8 p.m.
– Golden Corral will serve a Thanksgiving buffet on Thursday. Their hours are listed as 9:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
– Waffle House on MLK will be open 24 hours, and serving their regular menu.
– Village Inn will be open from 6 a.m. until midnight, and serving their regular menu.
– IHOP will be open for 24 hours, and will be serving their regular menu.
In addition to the above mentioned restaurants, we’ve also heard that Mimi’s in Rogers, and The Hive in Bentonville will also be open, and serving guests.