Boz Scaggs / Courtesy
Legendary singer, songriter, and guitarist Boz Scaggs is coming to Fayetteville next month, and we have tickets to give away to the show.
Scaggs, once a member of The Steve Miller Band before breaking out as a successful solo artist in the 1970s, is coming to the Walton Arts Center for a show on Sunday, April 7.
Scaggs is best known for hit songs like “Lido Shuffle,” “Lowdown”, “It’s Over”, “What Can I Say”, and others. Last summer, he released a new album titled “Out of the Blues,” on which, after all these years as a musician, Scaggs is said to have “found his voice.”
Tickets to his Walton Arts Center show range from $50-$95 plus fees, and are on sale now at waltonartscenter.org.
Of course, you won’t have to worry about that if you’re the winner of our giveaway. Good luck.
How to enter
Leave a comment telling us about something that makes you feel better when you get the blues, and you’re entered.
What you’ll win
One (1) winner chosen at random will win two (2) tickets to see Boz Scaggs, April 7 at the Walton Arts Center.
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
- Contest is open until noon on Tuesday, March 12.
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers, Walton Arts Center employees, and their immediate family members.
- You may only enter this specific contest once.
- Once notified via a comment on this post, the winner will have 24 hours to respond to claim the prize. Check in on Thursday to see if you’ve won.
- You’ll need to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
For more information about this performance or to purchase tickets, visit waltonartscenter.org..