The April performances of Fiddler on the Roof at Walton Arts Center have been rescheduled for April 13-18, 2021, officials announced today.
Tickets for the original performances will be honored at the rescheduled performance, which means patrons will only need to contact the box office if they cannot attend the rescheduled dates.
All performances at the WAC have been suspended through May 9, but arts center’s staff are working with resident companies, artists and tours to reschedule some performances for next season.
The following performances have been rescheduled:
- Arlo Guthrie has been rescheduled for Sunday, Oct. 4 at 8 p.m.
- Bonnie Bishop has been rescheduled for Thursday, Sept. 10 at 7:30 p.m.
- Fiddler on the Roof has been rescheduled for April 13-18, 2021
Several upcoming performances have been canceled. Patrons with tickets to a canceled show will be called or emailed about their ticketing options.
The following performances have been canceled:
- The Real Group scheduled for April 3 is canceled.
- VoiceJam Competition scheduled for April 4 is canceled.
- Erth’s Prehistoric Aquarium Adventure scheduled for April 28 is canceled.
- Windmill Theatre’s Beep scheduled for May 1-2 is canceled.
- Seraph Brass scheduled for May 3 is canceled.
- Dover Quartet scheduled for May 10 is canceled.
A current list of shows according to their status is available at waltonartscenter.org/ticketing-updates/.
For questions, contact the Walton Arts Center box office at 479-443-5600 or email [email protected].
Shows scheduled for this summer at the Walmart AMP are not currently impacted by coronavirus prevention measures.