Graphic: Courtesy, Fayetteville Public Schools. See interactive map.
The school district will continue to provide meals to children under 18 years old in Fayetteville while schools are closed due to COVID-19.
The district is offering meal packages of 10 meals (5 breakfasts, 5 lunches) at five locations in Fayetteville from 11 a.m. until 1 p.m. on Tuesday, April 14.
The locations include:
- Asbell Elementary, 1500 North Sang Ave.
- Butterfield Trail Elementary, 3050 North Old Missouri Road
- Happy Hollow Elementary, 2175 East Peppervine Dr.
- Owl Creek School, 375 North Rupple Road
- FPS Food Truck at the Fayetteville Public Library, 401 W. Mountain St.
District officials said meals are pre-packaged to last up to five days, and should be consumed within those five days.
During pickup, the meals will be loaded into the trunk of cars by FPS personnel to ensure safety. Families should remain in the vehicles during meal pickup. Children must be present to receive the meals.
In addition to the Tuesday pickups, the FPS Outback will continue to be open on Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. to provide additional assistance with food.
For more information, visit fayar.net.