A new weekend series combining movement, entertainment, and activity is coming to the Jones Center for Families in Springdale.
The new series, called Fam Jam, will combine a morning movement class, followed by an open session of swimming or ice skating, and culminating with a live performance in the afternoon.
The first event is set for Sept. 23 with two open-session activities followed by a performance by local musician Papa Rap.
Future monthly events are planned through May of 2024, and include performances by local songwriter Shannon Wurst, juggling by Reflex, Latin Grammy Award-winning duo 123 Andres, and more.
Patrons can enjoy all three events – a class, open-activity, and the performance for just $5 per person.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit thejonescenter.net/famjam.
FamJam 2023/24 Lineup
- Oct. 28 Halloween Harvest with Shannon Wurst | Vocalist/Musician
- Nov. 11 REFLEX | Master Juggler & Visual Artist Jay Gilligan
- Dec. 16 Holly Jolly FamJam
- Jan. 6 123 Andrés | Latin Grammy Award-Winning Duo
- Feb. 17 University of Wonder & Imagination Live | Interactive Theatrical Experience
- March – TBA
- April – TBA
- May 11 Doktor Kaboom: Look Out! Science is Coming!