We made these bike jerseys for our staff to wear this year, but some folks have asked us how to get one so we’re ordering more. There’s a price break for ordering in bulk, so we’re asking everyone to pay us via PayPal and then we’ll ship the jerseys out once they arrive.
We’re placing the order on Monday, March 13, 2017 so you’ll have to pay by then.
We chose a comfortable, fondo-style jersey with moisture-wicking fabric that’s great for all types of riding.
From the manufacturer:
- AIRSURF moisture-wicking performance fabrics
- Full-length hidden front-zipper
- Three rear cargo pockets and one zippered storage pocket
- Elasticized waist with full silicone gripper
- Reflective elements for improved rider visibility
These aren’t aero-tight, but like any bike jersey, they’re close-fitting and do not resemble a t-shirt.
These cost us $69 each, so that’s all we’re asking for. We’ll pay the shipping costs. We’re just happy y’all want one!