Who’s ready for a new contest? You’s ready for a new contest?
How to Enter:
For those of you who are fans of the show, leave a comment below telling us which episode of This American Life is among your favorites.
If you’re unfamiliar with This American Life, that’s OK. Just give us your best guess as to how you think you’ve managed to co-exist in the same world as a 14-year-old, award-winning program that stretches across 500 public radio stations each week and whose host was named “Best Radio Host in America” by Time Magazine after just five years of the show’s existence.
I’ll go first and say that 1997’s Something for Nothing (particularly Act One: Hands on a Hardbody) is one of my favorites.
A few rules (read ’em carefully):
- You may only enter this specific contest once. If you enter this contest more than once you’ll be automatically disqualified.
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers and their immediate family members.
- Contest is open until 11:59pm CST on Wednesday, January 28, 2009.
- Make sure you leave a valid e-mail address when filling out the comment form since that’s how we’ll contact you if you’ve won.
- You’ll have to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
Thanks to the Walton Arts Center for sponsoring this contest. For more information about this performance and to purchase tickets, visit waltonartscenter.org or call 479-443-5600.