Are you guys sick of winning stuff yet? If so, chill out, this is probably the last contest for Restaurant Week. If not, this contest will have five winners. Your odds are good.
Restaurant week ends tomorrow, but that means you have tonight and all day tomorrow to take advantage of some of the Restaurant Week offers over at Dine in Fayetteville. These are the restaurants who decided to participate in restaurant week by offering some sort of discount or prix fix menu to everyone.
There are some great offers over there and whether or not you win a contest, during Restaurant Week everybody wins with these specials.
The question this time is, which restaurant has the best deal/most enticing special menu? Leave a comment voting for the most creative, or most compelling offer, and (maybe) win!
First place gets a $20 gift certificate to Powerhouse seafood. (That’ll get you 3 1/2 Kilowatts, which believe me is plenty.)
Second, third, and fourth place get a free large pizza from Eureka Pizza. And fifth place gets you $10 to Jammin Java on the square. Five winners!
How to enter: Vote for the best offer from a Fayetteville Restaurant on dineinfayetteville.com by leaving a comment.
A few rules (read ‘em carefully):
1. You may only enter this specific contest once. If you enter this contest more than once you’ll be automatically disqualified.
2. This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers and their immediate family members.
3. Contest is open until 11:59pm CST on Saturday, February 7th, 2009.
4. Make sure you leave a valid e-mail address when filling out the comment form since that’s how we’ll contact you if you’ve won.
5. You’ll have to provide us with your first and last name, and mailing address if you win. Then, we’ll mail you the gift certificates.