The Wakarusa Music & Camping Festival is fast-approaching and if you haven’t gotten your tickets yet, we’re giving you an opportunity to win a pair here on the Flyer.
There are over 80 bands scheduled to play the four-day music festival and we wanna know who you’re most excited about. Is it The Black Crowes? Or maybe Gomez? Are you most psyched to see Fayetteville’s own Charliehorse on the bill?
How to enter
Alls ya gotta do is head over to the Wakarusa site and take a look at the entire 2009 lineup. Then come back here and leave a comment telling us who you wanna see most and why. That’s it!
What you’ll win
You’ll get two tickets to Wakarusa 2009 at Mulberry Mountain near Ozark, Arkansas. If you win, we’ll forward your name to the Wakarusa crew and you can pick up your tickets at Will Call on June 4th.
The rules (read ‘em up):
- Feel free to comment all you want but you’ll only be entered once. Cool?
- This contest is open to anyone anywhere except Fayetteville Flyer writers and their immediate family members.
- This contest is open until 5:00pm CST on Thursday, May 14th, 2009.
- Make sure you leave a valid e-mail address when filling out the comment form since that’s how we’ll contact you if you’ve won.
- You’ll have to provide us with your first and last name (if you win) and then be prepared to show a valid photo ID when picking up your tickets.
Thanks to Wakarusa for sponsoring this contest. For more information about the festival and to purchase tickets, visit wakarusa.com.