Does it want to rain or does it want to shine? We don’t know. That’s why we’re not meteorologists. Right now, it’s kinda shiny. Later tonight it’s supposed to be kinda rainy. Same thing tomorrow. Kinda rainy, kinda shiny.
It reminds me of gasoline. Kinda stinky. Kinda smelly goody. Sometimes more stinky than smelly goody, sometimes it’s the other way around.
Hey speaking of a little of this and a little of that, tonight’s entertainment features the same.
There’s a good show at the GoodFolk house on Block St. Lillis Urban brings her band Fire in the Flowers to town along with Everett Howl and The Wolves. If you like banjos, guitars, mandolins, standup basses and saws, then this is for you.
There’s jazz at Scarpino’s, a Connect Four tourney at Smoke & Barrel, a City Council meeting and if anyone wants to help me tile my bathroom, that’ll be a total blast. Trust me.
The whole dang list:
- Fayetteville Farmers’ Market: On the square 7am-2pm
- George’s: Lounge party No Cover
- GoodFolk: Fire in the Flowers, Everett Howl and the Wolf
- Jose’s: Jacob & Isayah
- Nightbird Books: Professional Women’s Network Lunch 11:30am
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Connect Four tournament
- Teatro Scarpino: McLeod Burson Jazz Quartet
- Smiling Jack’s: Cletus Got Shot