While driving down Wedington last night, I had to do a double take when I saw what looked like a giant mountain range in the distance. It looked like a typical Colorado horizon. Of course, it was just a cloud system of some kind but it was odd. Here’s a photo I took. Here’s a better one, though.
Let’s see what’s on the calendar for tonight.
Smoke & Barrel Tavern has Fayetteville’s Charliehorse. They’re actually listed as “Charliehorse Duo” tonight, though, so expect something a little different.
If you wanna dance, we stumbled upon a Facebook event for “Latino Night” at Fez. Looks like DJs and dancin’.
It feels like we’re missing something but here’s the rest:
- Fez Hookah Lounge: Latino Night w/ DJ Emperador more info
- UA Mullins Library: Special Collections Archives Month Open House 3-5 pm more info
- Old Main / Giffels Auditorium: Former First Minister of Scotland 3:30 pm more info
- 21st Amendment: Keith Nicholson
- On The Rocks: Nate Hancock
- George’s: The Randy Rogers Band, Zach Walther, Matt Stell
- Pesto Cafe: Kevin Bennoch
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Charliehorse
- UARK Bowl & Ballroom: Ceramic Cow Halloween Show 7:30 pm
- Walton Arts Center: University of Arkansas Fall Choral Showcase 7:30 pm