Did everyone go out and see a movie last night? No? Yeah, I didn’t think so.
Don’t expect to see any more movie listings here for a while. That is, unless I’m playing a trick on you. As in trick or treat. Treat me to a steak dinner, please. Please Hammer, Don’t Hurt ‘Em. Hurt: aching, aggrieved, agonized, all torn up, battered, bleeding, bruised.
Sorry. Search overload. Now switching to Bing.
Smoke & Barrel Tavern has a three-headed, Arkansas-alumnus show tonight. Graham Wilkinson, Sarah Hughes and Jackson Jennings are together for Whiskey Wednesday. It’s a free show and you know what Whiskey Wednesday means, right? 25% off any whiskey in the house.
Over at George’s, Rip Off & Take Cover is headlining with Well, Well, Well opening up. So you know, ROTC is promising covers from Dolly Parton, Rod Stewart, Survivor, Barry Manilow and the Dixie Chicks.
Walton Arts Center is bringing the holiday with Mannheim Steamroller tonight. They’re on a 58-city tour celebrating 25 years of 80s Christmas music.
In other news, KUAF is having an open house at 2 pm in their brand new building across from the Fayetteville Public Library. Oh yeah, and the Arkansas Fashionistas take on Alabama State at 7 pm in Bud Walton Arena.
- Arsaga’s on Crossover: Singer/songwriter circle 7 pm
- George’s: Rip Off & Take Cover, Well well well
- Greenhouse Grille: Jeff Kearney Solo
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Mo Brothers
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Sarah Hughes, Graham Wilkinson, Jackson Jennings
- Walton Arts Center: The Christmas Music of Mannheim Steamroller by Chip Davis 4 pm, 7:30 pm
- Mellow Mushroom Pizza: Jovan Arellano
- LIT: Virginia Avenue