It’s another slow week in Fayetteville so once again, we’ve combined a few to-do days into one. It’s probably good that things are quiet these next few days, though. According to the calendar, Thursday’s gonna be nutzo.
Tuesday night at GoodFolk will be a fun one. Eureka Springs’ Camptown Ladies are scheduled for 7pm. Tickets are $12 and if it’s anything like the recent GoodFolk shows, they’ll go quick. As always you can make reservations at goodfolk.org or by calling Mike Shirkey at 479-521-1812.
Wednesday has Matt Smith at Smoke & Barrel and over at FIX, there’s a get-you-ready for New Year’s Eve party with Bizar and Springfield’s DJ Selecta alongside residents Shortfuze and EQ. Check ’em out before their big NYE show at Brewski’s the next night.
Rest up. You’ll need it.
- Monday, December 28
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Derek Townzen
- Nightbird Books: Arkansas Playwrights Workshop w/ Bob Ford 6:30pm
- LIT: The Great Scotts
- Tuesday, December 29
- GoodFolk: Camptown Ladies 7pm, $12
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Jeff Fox
- Teatro Scarpino: Live jazz
- Wednesday, December 30
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Mo Brothers
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Matt Smith and his Dad
- Fix Ultra Lounge: DJs Selecta, Bizar, Shortfuze, EJ no cover
[Original Camptown Ladies photo by Gabi Tuschak via MySpace]