The weekend is almost here but from the looks of tonight’s calendar, you’d think it was already upon us. Good luck figuring out what to do, Fayetteville. There’s plenty to choose from.
If you missed out on the first two nights of design meetings for the FHS renovation project, you’ve still got one last chance tonight at 6 p.m. in the Woodland Junior High cafeteria.
As Dustin mentioned earlier today, Wade Ogle is releasing his latest album at Dickson Theater along with a display of over 1,100 photographs by John Moore (noir33). Also playing are the Pope County Bootleggers.
The Walton Arts Center finishes off a two-night performance of Thank You Gregory: A Tribute to the Legends of Tap and up the street at UARK Bowl is Effron White’s Songs in the ‘Ville.
There’s live music at George’s, at Smoke & Barrel Tavern and a DJ War at Rogue.
If you like Razorback basketball, the Arkansas men’s team will win against Florida starting at Bud Walton Arena or (ESPN/ESPN2) at 8 p.m.
Here’s a full list. Again, good luck!
- Thursday, January 21
- Dickson Theater: Wade Ogle, Pope County Bootleggers
- UARK Bowl & Ballroom: Effron White, Ken Hart, Brice Long, Marshall Mitchell
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Nate Hancock
- George’s: Jeff Coffin Mu’tet
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Sarah Hughes
- Walton Arts Center: Thank You Gregory: A Tribute to the Legends of Tap
- Soul: Miles Ralston
- Woodland Junior High: FHS design meeting
- Rogue: DJ Wars: Spiff v. Mix
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks: Open House
- Clinton House Museum: Art and Photography of Thomas B. Merritt
- UA Old Main / Giffels Auditorium: Free film screening
- Dickson Theater: noir33 Photo Display
- Electric Cowboy: Fade 2 Fall