[insert something clever here to justify mentioning Conan O’Brien yet AGAIN in the daily to-do post]
And speaking of [insert reference to above paragraph], Team Coco is taking it to the road with his Legally Prohibited From Being Funny on Television Tour next month.
The closest he’ll be to Fayetteville is Tulsa’s Brady Theater on Saturday, May 15. Tickets start at $35. Not bad!
Speaking of proximity to Fayetteville, the closest West Virginia’s The Fox Hunt will be to Fayetteville is Fayetteville’s Smoke & Barrel Tavern tonight. Convenient!
The Fox Hunt has just released their third full album entitled, “Long Way to Go” and they claim to be as comfortable in a rowdy punk bar as they are on somebody’s back porch. Fortunately, Smoke & Barrel is a chameleon and can be both, depending on the band. Should be a fun night.
How about a little theater, please.
Over at UARK Bowl, Arts Live Theatre is premiering “ANNIE” this evening. Tickets are $8 for ages 12 and under or $12 for ages 13 and up. Great, now I have Hard Knock Life stuck in my head.
There’s only a few days left to see TheatreSquared’s “Underneath the Lintel” at Nadine Baum Studios off Dickson St. You like one-man mysteries, right? Who doesn’t?
- Thursday, March 11, 2010
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Charliehorse Duo
- Greenhouse Grille: Green Drinks Washington County
- St. Thomas Aquinas: Following Jesus in Africa: Stories from Bethany
- Nadine Baum Studios: TheatreSquared’s Underneath the Lintel
- Pesto Cafe: Kevin Bennoch
- Walton Arts Center: Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra w/ Wynton Marsalis
- Teatro Scarpino: Big Bad Gina
- UARK Bowl & Ballroom: Arts Live Theatre: Annie
- George’s: Randy Rogers Band / Josh Abbott
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: The Fox Hunt