It’s Monday, March 29 and you know what that means, right?
It means we’re three days away from a brand new month. An you know which month, right?
That’s right, it’s April. And you know what that means, right? No?
Fine, here’s some help.
It means three things:
- On Thursday, your friends will try to fool you. Don’t believe anything anyone says that day. Especially that guy Dave in accounting.
- The Farmers’ Market starts back up this weekend.
- Lots of people will paint and hide chicken eggs on Sunday and pretend like a rabbit did it.
A last-minute Smoke & Barrel show has been scheduled for tonight. Psyche rockers Mondo Drag are in town and the show won’t cost you a dime. Fans of Dead Meadow will like.
There’s some music at East Square Plaza on the square as the Goddess Festival winds down. Candy Lee, Kahula Gypsy Band and Darlene are set to play. Things should start around 7 p.m.
Also at 7 p.m. is the first town hall meeting of the year. Head over to Woodland Junior High if you’ve never been to one and are curious. I’ll be there holding a camera and a pen.
- Monday, March 29, 2010
- Woodland Junior High: Town Hall Meeting
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Jeff Pratt
- Pesto Cafe: Darren Ray
- Nightbird Books: Barbara Nimri Aziz Reading & Reception
- The Perk: Acoustic Jam
- East Square Plaza: Candy Lee / Kahula Gypsy Band / Darlene
- Stella Boyle Smith Concert Hall: Brass Quintet Recital
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Mondo Drag