Is anybody else sick? Because the Flyer office is one big soggy tissue over here. Yuck.
Also, could someone explain why you have to be 18 years old to buy Thera Flu? I could Google it, but that would take about 12 too many keystrokes. I just wanna go back to bed.
For anyone not feeling like a pile of mud right now, here’s some stuff that’s happening tonight.
Excuse the geekiness, but if you’re a WordPress fan and you don’t know that there’s a WordCamp event here in Fayetteville next month, you’re probably squinting at the screen right now with your jaw open a little. Here’s more on that, but the reason we mention it is because there’s a planning meeting tonight at the New Design Center at 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 21, 2010
- Guido’s Pizza: Rollo Tumasi
- UARK Bowl & Ballroom: Student Film Night
- Greenhouse Grille: Ren Lovely
- JJ’s Grill n Chill: Mo Brothers
- Arsaga’s on Crossover: Singer/songwriter circle
- Stella Boyle Smith Concert Hall: Nattapon Banjatammanon Clarinet Recital
- Walton Arts Center: Schola Cantorum Concert
- Smoke & Barrel Tavern: Candy Lee & The Sweets / The Rox / Dan Dean and the New Cliches
- Rogue: AntarctiChrist / Deadbird / Vore